Where To Stay
Need a place to stay? Check out Home Bass at the Grand Orlando Resort! Started by ravers themselves, Home Bass is THE PLACE to stay if you are attending EDC Orlando. The party won’t stop because you will be too busy showing off your under-water dance moves at their pool stage, letting loose at their indoor stage, and partying with your friends!
Book your room here: www.homebass.com
If you don’t want to have 24-hour fun, then you can always book a local Airbnb!
Book your room here: www.airbnb.com
If you are not doing a location with a shuttle-like Home Bass try to get as close to Downtown Orlando to save some time on travel!
- Aloft Orlando Downtown
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
- Marriott Orlando Downtown
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
- Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown
- Hydro RX
You cannot attend EDC Orlando without the Hydro RX by Rave Doctor. With only 15 calories, Hydro RX will keep you healthy and hydrated throughout your EDC experience with its supercharged electrolyte mix. In addition, it is keto-friendly, will boost your immune system, contains Himalayan sea salt, and 16 vitamins & minerals. To top it all off, it doesn’t contain any artificial sweetener. It’s better to be safe than sorry!
- Protection & Recovery Supplement
The Protection & Recovery Supplement by Rave Doctor is a staple for ravers. This safe and affordable pill will make sure that your body can withstand EDC Orlando by enhancing your mood, bettering your sleep cycle, boosting you immune system, and pumping you full of antioxidants.
- Power Bank
You definitely can’t even THINK about going to EDC Orlando without getting a Power Bank charger for your phone by Rave Doctor! For only $15, you can make sure that your phone won’t die. If your phone dies at the festival, how will you be able to take photos and videos? How will you find your friends? How will you get back to your hotel? Those are some questions that you don’t want to ever cross your mind. So don’t let them!
What To Wear
November weather in Orlando usually sits within the 70-80 degree Fahrenheit range. To be prepared for the potential chill, it is important to consider bringing a light jacket just in case.
- Heart Diffraction Glasses
The Heart Diffraction Glasses by Rave Doctor are a MUST for EDC Orlando, and for the gram. They give off a kaleidoscope effect that will transport you and your friends into an electronic and vibrant world as rainbow heart prism lights immerse your surroundings.
Lemonhead LA is a raver’s delight as their sparkly products are constantly displayed all over Instagram. They are known for their SpacePaste, SpaceJam, and GlowJam.
- The Gypsy Shrine – Body Jewels The Gypsy Shrine is your one-stop-shop for your face and body jewels that will be show-stopping on your Instagram feed. The bold and glimmering stones will perfectly complete any outfit at EDC Orlando.
You can get EDC Shuttle Passes for either $29 per day roundtrip, or $79 for the whole weekend.
- Purple Route: Comfort Inn & Suites (Near Universal Orlando Resort), Country Inn & Suites, and Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
- Green Route: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites (Across from Universal Orlando), Hampton Inn Orlando (Near Universal / International Drive), and The Point Hotel & Suites
- Orange Route: Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort and Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre
The shuttles will depart every hour from the hotels to the festival between 12pm-5pm, and will return from the festival back to the hotels until they fill up between 10pm-1am.
- Yellow Route: Travels to and from Kissimmee, FL. It departs at 12:00pm and returns at 12:30am. The pickup and drop-off location is at Walmart (4444 W Vine St. Kissimmee, FL 34746). The cost is $19 for one-way.
- Pink Route: Travels to and from the University of Central Florida. The cost is $15 for one-way.
Friday – Departs at 12:30pm / 2:30pm
Saturday – Departs at 12:30pm / 2:30pm / 4:30pm
Sunday – Departs at 12:30pm / 2:30pm / 4:30pm
All returns times are at 12:30am.
Download Uber or Lyft for another transportation option! Lyft offers $5 off of your first ride. At EDC Orlando, you will be able to get dropped off and picked up at the Uber Zone (2019 W Church St, Orlando 32805 – On the corner of W Church St and S Tampa Ave).
- Drive + Parking
Where: Lot 1 (Northeast corner of W Church Street and Rio Grande Ave / Entrance is off of W Central Blvd, which is the north end of the lot)
How much: $50 per day (Cash Only)
Where: Multiple lots at 10AM (Limited Spots)
How much: $30 per day (Cash Only)
Where: Downtown Orlando parking garages + Complimentary shuttle services to and from the festival
How much: Varies
- Eve Orlando
What: DJs / Lounge / Nightclub / Balcony
Where: 110 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801
- Independent Bar
What: Multilevel Music Venue / 2 Dance Floors / Outdoor Seating / Multiple Bars
Where: 70 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801
- Attic Orlando
What: DJs / Cocktail Lounge / VIP Areas / Sofas
Where: 68 E Pine St, Orlando, FL 32801
- One8 Skytop Lounge
What: Rooftop / Vodka-Centric / VIP Seating / Bottle Service
Where: 400 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32805
- Wall Street Plaza
What: Festive Complex / 8 Bars / Eateries / Nightclubs / Block Parties
Where: 25 Wall St, Orlando, FL 32801
Industry leader in EDM health and your hub for EDM news, festival reviews, and more.