Festivals are tough. Multiple days of dancing can really take a toll on your body. Then add camping into the mix and you are basically fighting for survival. Luckily, there are a handful of hacks and products to help you thrive. Here are 7 must-have items that will make your festival experience drastically better:
- Handheld Fan. Cool yourself off while you are dancing the day away and make new friends by fanning others off. Bonus points for working the fan in as a prop to your dance moves.
- Flashlight watch. A convenient light source for when you get back to your campsite or when you have to use the bathroom late at night. Plus you can save your phone battery!
- Blister Bandaids. These aren’t your typical bandaids. They are thicker, stick better, and have medicine built in. Not only do these stay on better than most, they also help you heal faster.
- Baby powder. Use it in your hair as a dry shampoo or use it under your arms/between your legs to prevent chaffing.
- Face sleeve. Save your airways by wearing this over your nose and mouth to limit the amount of dust you breath in. Your sinuses with thank you.
- No rinse bathing wipes. Step up from baby wipes with these high grade wipes that leave you feeling refreshed.
- Vitamins! Aka make your life easier and get the all in one solution, Rave Doctor. Nothing is worse than a festival flu. Rave Doctor has all the antioxidants, vitamins and serotonin precursors you need to stay healthy and happy after you weekend of partying. Check out ravedoctor.com to learn more and buy some!
Industry leader in EDM health and your hub for EDM news, festival reviews, and more.