By: Elyza Castillo
October is finally here and that means one thing… it’s almost Halloween! If you’re anything like me you love a good Halloween costume however the major procrastinator in you would rather leave things to the very last minute, leaving you with a not-so-great costume. Thankfully you’re in luck! Here at Rave Doctor, we picked up 5 super easy “EDM” themed costumes for all of you last-minute planners. You’re welcome ?
- Dillon Francis and Gerald Everyone in the electronic music scene know this duo. Get the look by wearing a plain black shirt, dark jeans, a red hat, oh and of course, buying a Gerald piñata. Draw some tattoos on your arm for an added Dillon effect. (Bonus points if you write IDGAFOS on your hat)
- Techno DJ…Must I say more? (Courtesy of Vice)
- House Head…For those few who love house music. Granted yours may not look like this guys, but if you grab a Build-a-Bear Workshop box and cut a few holes waaa-lahh! You’ve got a very last minute “house head” costume. Pair with an all-black outfit and you’re good to go.
- Kandi Kid. Easiest if you have a bunch of Kandi lying around. Just pair your stacks of beads with a bright colored or tie-dye top and some crazy trousers and you’re set. If you don’t have tons of Kandi chances are your friends do! Teamwork makes the dreamwork people.
- Roommate back in Boulder. And last but not least, for you MAJOR procrastinators (who live in Boulder) you can pull off this ‘Chainsmokers’ costume in literally less than two minutes. Confused? Click the link below to catch up with the rest of us.
Industry leader in EDM health and your hub for EDM news, festival reviews, and more.